The IPS e.max® system is the ultimate in metal-free aesthetics and durability, offering high-strength materials for both press and CAD/CAM technique.
- An innovative lithium disilicate glass-ceramic which can create lifelike restorations
- Strong, highly translucent and highly aesthetic, offering accuracy of fit, shape and function
All components are available from one manufacturer.
- With the PRESS technique, two different types of ingots are available: IPS e.max® Press, a high-strength glass-ceramic and IPS e.max® ZirPress, an aesthetic glass-ceramic which is pressed onto zirconium oxide in a fast and efficient procedure
- CAD/CAM applications have either the highly aesthetic IPS e.max® CAD ceramic glass blocks for extra strength or the high strength IPS e.max® ZirCAD zirconium oxide can be selected, depending on the case requirements
- The nano-fluorapatite layering ceramic IPS e.max® Ceram completes the all-ceramic system. This material is used to veneer all IPS e.max® components, no matter if they are glass-ceramic or zirconium oxide
- Ceramics employed are issued with US IdentCeram® certificates to verify the American Dental Association classification and content of the restorative materials
||IPS e.max® (Press or CAD)
(able to be layered)
||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
(click here for further info)
||✓ ✓ ✓
||✓ ✓ ✓ (with silane)
||✓ ✓ ✓
||3-unit anterior bridge