If you are unsure of which shade to use, book your patient in for a shade analysis with one of our highly trained technicians. Matching the shade of a stump or tooth is crucial to achieving the best patient outcomes. This will reduce chair-side time, as well as remove the need for re-shades or remakes.
At Southern Cross Dental we offer our customers a shade taking service through David Reaney Associates Dental Practice. Simply complete the form to request an appointment.
David Reaney Associates Dental Practice,
28 Dungannon Street, Moy, BT71 7SH, Northern Ireland.
Shade Taking Process:
- Please complete the form in full to arrange a shade taking appointment for your patient.
- David Reaney and Associates will contact your practice to arrange the most suitable date and time for your patient to attend a shade taking appointment.
- Please ensure the location, date and time of the appointment is communicated to your patient.
- When the shade take has been completed, David Reaney and Associates will return the images to your practice using the email address provided in the form.
- David Reaney and Associates will also email your completed form to Southern Cross Dental.
- Please review the images received and forward to Southern Cross Dental by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This communication must include the patient's name / code.
- Southern Cross Dental will then match the images to the patient case in their technical workflow.
For any queries, please contact us on (ROI) 048 8772 7100 or (NI/UK) 028 8772 7100.